I'm going to fill up now, I'm afraid it will go through the roof here shortly. My guess is around 2.30 a gallon by mid June then maybe even higher for the fourth of July weekend.
I'm going to fill up now, I'm afraid it will go through the roof here shortly. My guess is around 2.30 a gallon by mid June then maybe even higher for the fourth of July weekend.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
You could be right but I sure hope not.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
With everything in me, I hope you're wrong about gas prices.
However, you are probably right.
I used to enjoy just driving around all the time... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I got mine at $1.79/gallon this morning.
I expect at least $2.15 on Memorial Day.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Actually, the price for oil has dropped in the past few days to about 48 dollars per gallon. I've noticed as well about a 6-7 cent drop in gas prices locally. Nothing to shout about, but with these high gas prices, every cent counts.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
a girl at one gas staion sadi that by the summer it should but at least 3 dollars!!!
that is way too expensive for gas
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
You guys need to watch the stock market, gas prices should continue to drop at least for the next month. Oil prices today are around 47-48 dollars a barrel, and that is for late June, so we should see gas drop to near 1.75-1.85 a gallon around Memorial Day. If the market continues to be stable around the 50 mark, gas shouldnt go above 2.00 a gallon this summer. If you see oil increase near the 60 dollar range, then within 3 weeks of that the price will approach 2.40 a gallon. So for the next month or so, gas should be on the lowdown.
I heard that they were going raise then drop drastically
Following the stock market would seem like the appropriate method, but we all know that price gouging around the holidays is commonplace and to be expected (even though they always come up with some excuse to cover their a$$es$).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks